Grilled Chile-Lime Flank Steak
This is super quick prep and a side of corn on the cob compliments the steak perfectly! I used a pound and a half of steak and still had plenty of sauce.
- 1 sm. bunch fresh cilantro, rinsed and trimmed
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 lb. flank steak
- lime wedges
- Preheat grill to 450 degrees.
- Place cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and crushed red pepper in a food processor.
- Place half of cilantro mixture in a shallow dish and add the steak, turning to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and grill 4 minutes a side for medium-rare.
- Place steak on a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut across the grain and serve with remaining cilantro sauce.
Recipe adapted from Cooking Light Magazine.