Chili-Rubbed Flank Steak
Marinate this steak overnight and grill the next evening for a fantastic, juicy meal.
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 7 oz. can chipotle chili peppers chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lb. flank steak
- Place the garlic, cumin, cilantro, chipotle chilis, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Rub over both sides of the steak.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Grill over medium heat for 6 minutes a side.
- Remove from grill and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.