Spinach Salad with Avocado and Orange
This is a refreshing salad that works well with a spicy orange dish. I used clementines for the oranges.
- 1 ½ Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup peeled, diced ripe avocado
- ½ cup fresh orange segments
- 1 5 oz. container baby spinach
- In a bowl whisk the lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, and salt.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl and add the avocado and oranges. Toss with dressing.