Coleslaw with Bacon
All you have to do is mention the word "bacon" in my house and everyone comes running. Some of the pickiest kids might try this recipe. It only lasts one day, so eat it the day you make it.
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 16oz. pkg. tri-colored coleslaw mix
- salt & pepper
- Blend together the mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar.
- Add coleslaw mix and bacon, mixing well.
- Add salt and pepper to season.
- Chill for one hour before serving.