These are super easy, taste great, and you don't even have to heat up the kitchen!
- 2 ½ cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups uncooked, quick cooking oats
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine cereal, oats, and raisins in a large bowl.
- Bring brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour peanut mixture into cereal mixture, stirring until well coated. Let cool for 10 minutes. Add chocolate chips.
- Press mixture into a buttered 13" x 9" pan and let cool completely. Cut into bars.