I made a batch of these and they were all devoured in one day. Work quickly when you dip them into the candy bark as it hardens very fast.
- 1 pkg. Vanilla Baking Bars (12 individual bars)
- 1 jar Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 24 graham cracker squares
- 12 large marshmallows
- assorted Valentine sugar sprinkles
- Melt the bark in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each session until melted. Set aside until cool, but still melted.
- Spread a very thin layer of Nutella on each graham cracker square and place face up on a baking sheet covered with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Place the marshmallows on metal skewers and toast them until they are golden brown over a gas burner of the stove. If you do not have a gas stove, place on a cookie sheet and broil on low until they are soft and golden brown.
- Place the marshmallows one by one on 12 of the graham cracker squares.
- Immediately top with a second graham cracker, Nutella side down, pressing lightly to get the marshmallow to smash between the 2 crackers.
- Lay the s'mores into the melted candy bark and use a spatula to cover the top with the melted candy. Use your fingers to remove the candy, letting a little of the excess drip off, then place back on the baking sheet.
- Let it sit for a minute, then decorate with sprinkles. S'mores will keep at room temperature, covered, for up to 3 days.
Recipe adapted from The Pioneer Woman Cooks A Year of Holidays.