Mini Cream Cheese Brownies
This is an oldie but goodie. Any recipe that calls for making a "well" in the center of the bowl is bound to be delicious!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, and cocoa in a large bowl and whisk well. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- Combine water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla.
- Add to the well and stir until fully combined.
- Spoon batter in miniature muffin cups lined with muffin papers, about ¾ full.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, sugar, and salt mixing well with an electric mixer. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon for cream cheese over the tops of the brownie batter.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and remove brownies to wire rack to cool.