Grilled Buffalo Chicken Tacos
This grilled version beats the fried buffalo chicken hands down. If you like your food spicy, choose the "hot" version of the hot sauce.
- 2 6oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot or Louisiana Hot Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon butter melted
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 Tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 small celery stalk thinly sliced
- 8 6" corn tortillas
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise to form 4 cutlets.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill 6-7 minutes a side or until done.
- Remove from grill and slice thinly.
- Combine hot sauce, butter, and red pepper; stir with a whisk.
- Add chicken to bowl and toss.
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, and cheese in a bowl, mashing with a fork.
- Add lettuce and celery to bowl; toss.
- Warm tortillas over an open flame on the stove.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas, top with lettuce mixture.
Recipe from Cooking Light Magazine.