Grilled Balsamic Flank Steak
This is one of my kids favorite flank steak recipes. If you have meat eaters in your family, double the recipe!Plan Ahead Note: This steak should marinate for 3-5 hours for maximum flavor.
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 lb. flank steak
- In a small bowl, whisk canola oil, balsamic vinegar, barbecue sauce, Worchestershire sauce, minced garlic, and pepper.
- Place flank steak in a plastic zipper bag and pour the marinate over the steak and seal the bag. Place in the refrigerator for 3-5 hours.
- Take steak out of marinade and grill at medium heat for 6-8 minutes a side.
- Let the steak rest for 5 minutes then slice against the grain in thin slices.