You will never want to go out for Chicken Wings after you make this recipe! Kids and adults hover over the platter and it is empty within minutes, you must make these before you sit down to watch the big game!! My family prefers the mini chicken drummettes (don't get the bigger drumsticks, they take forever to cook.)
- 3-4 lbs. chicken wings or mini drummettes
- ¾ cup butter
- ½ cup Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 bottle ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken on a lightly greased broiler pan.
- Place chicken on a lightly greased broiler pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan, add hot sauce, soup mix, and red pepper.
- Brush chicken with butter mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, turn chicken and brush with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Serve with ranch dressing.